The Improving Investment Decisions online introductory module introduces Infrastructure Australia’s role, products and processes.
It is a prerequisite prior to attending the Improving Investment Decisions workshops.
This course will help you understand:
- Infrastructure Australia’s role and processes, including the Infrastructure Australia Assessment Framework, Infrastructure Priority List and how we evaluate proposals.
- The basics of infrastructure project development, including:
- best-practice project development in accordance with the Assessment Framework
- appropriate analysis and outputs for proposals at each stage of project development
- commonly observed opportunities to improve your business case.
- The value of early engagement with Infrastructure Australia and how to find more information.
This module should take around 75 minutes to complete. Click the link below to begin.