The 2021 Australian Infrastructure Plan is a practical and actionable roadmap for infrastructure reform.
It is intended to deliver infrastructure for a stronger Australia, and support our national recovery from the still-unfolding COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the bushfires, drought, floods and cyber-attacks that have tested our resilience in recent years.
This document summarises:
- the key areas of reform proposed in the 2021 Australian Infrastructure Plan
- the key themes in the 2021 Plan
- content covered in each chapter, across sectors and key focus areas
- the methodology underpinning the 2021 Plan
- how the suite of documents that make up the 2021 Plan work together.