The Improving Investment Decisions course is an online training course for infrastructure professionals. It is designed for professionals working on infrastructure proposals to submit to us for evaluation.
This course will be relevant to you if you:
- want to submit a proposal to us to assess for inclusion on the Infrastructure Priority List
- want to submit a proposal to us for assessment because you are seeking Commonwealth funding of $100 million or more.
When you complete the course, don't forget to download and submit your certificate to us so you can access further training.
What does the course cover?
This course will help you:
- understand the role of Infrastructure Australia
- understand how to use our Assessment Framework
- understand the purpose of our evaluations
- understand the process of having an Initiative or Project evaluated and your role in the evaluation
- understand the value of engaging with us early.
Our workshop series and further training
We run Improving Investment Decision Making workshops, over Zoom, for infrastructure professionals across Australia. These workshops bring infrastructure professionals together to share tips and ideas for developing infrastructure business cases.
Before attending a workshop, you will need to complete the online training course. When you complete the online course, you will receive a certificate that you can use to access the workshop series.
To find out more about the online course or our workshop series, contact firstname.lastname@example.org