National Public Private Partnership Policy and Guidelines
The Council of Australia Governments endorsed the National Public Private Partnership Policy and Guidelines on 29 November 2008. All Australian, State and Territory Government agencies will now apply the National Policy and Guidelines. The National Policy and Guidelines effectively replace previously existing policy and guidelines in those jurisdictions.
- National PPP Policy Framework [PDF: 327 KB] 
- National PPP Guidelines Overview [PDF: 706 KB] 
- Volume 1 Procurement Options Analysis [PDF: 558 KB] 
- Volume 2 Practitioners Guide [PDF: 865 KB] 
- Volume 3 Commercial Principles for Social Infrastructure [PDF: 1182 KB] 
- Volume 4 Public Sector Comparator Guidance [PDF: 1674 KB] 
- Volume 5 Discount Rate Methodology [PDF: 518 KB] 
- Volume 6 Jurisdictional Requirements [PDF: 721 KB] 
- Volume 7 Commercial Principles for Economic Infrastructure [PDF: 640 KB] 
- Roadmap for Applying the Commercial Principles [PDF: 387 KB] 
PDF: In order to download or print PDF versions of documents, you need to have Adobe Reader installed. If you don't have Adobe Reader installed, download the installer from the Adobe Reader web page and then install the Reader before continuing.
Disclaimer: The compatible application(s) listed above are examples only. The Department of Infrastructure and Transport does not endorse any particular software developer or specific application.